Carrot Cake Ice Cream Sandwich: Transform your favorite cake into an ice cold refreshing ice cream sandwich. This ice cream sandwich starts with a delicious chewy Carrot Cake Cookies and is filled with cold and creamy vanilla ice cream. But the deliciousness doesn’t stop there. Next you roll your ice cream sandwich in a combination of toasted coconut and chopped nuts.
I think I forgot to mention that the cookies are made with tons of freshly shredded carrots, oats, brown sugar and a touch of cinnamon. What better way to make the perfect Carrot Cake Ice Cream Sandwich? I served this ice cream sandwich at my Red, White and Blue Ice Cream Sandwich Bar.
- 1 recipe Carrot Cake Cookies
- vanilla ice cream
- toasted coconut
- chopped nuts (your choice)
- On the flat side of a cookie place a scoop of ice cream.
- Using the flat side of another cookie press ice cream until it reaches the edges of the cookie.
- Roll cookie in the coconut/nut combination.
MORE ICE CREAM SANDWICH RECIPES