Monster Ice Cream Sandwich: Made with homemade Graham Cracker Cookies and filled with vanilla ice cream. The star of the show is all the toppings this baby is rolled in. Like, nuts, toasted coconut, toffee bits and mini chocolate chips. Simple but completely addicting and delicious!
To me whenever I see monster in the title of a baked good or dip that means I have the freedom to add whatever my heart desires. Like this ice cream sandwich. I almost added everything I had. I served this fun ice cream sandwich at my Red, White and Blue Ice Cream Sandwich Bar. Give your guests the gift of being creative!
- 1 recipe Graham Cracker Cookies
- vanilla ice cream
- assorted toppings: nuts, toasted coconut, toffee bits and mini chocolate chips
- On the flat side of a cookie add a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Press the flat side of another cookie onto the ice cream until the ice cream reaches the edge of the cookie.
- Roll in assorted toppings.
MORE ICE CREAM SANDWICH RECIPES