Pineapple Wedding Punch | The perfect punch for a wedding reception, bridal shower or baby shower.
I found this recipe in my grandmas recipe binder that was handed down to me. I think it’s from the 60’s. She had such a wonderful collect of newspaper clippings, magazine pages, recipes she wrote herself and hand typed too! This book is such a treasure and I love looking through it.
Some of the ingredients I have never even heard of. Has anyone heard of “the revolution diet”? I did change a few of the original ingredients. This punch will definitely make an appearance at my next party.
TO MAKE AN ADULT VERSION ADD CHAMPAGNE OR SPARKLING WINE INSTEAD OF THE GRAPE JUICE!
- 2 (46 ounce) cans pineapple juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup limeade concentrate, thawed (no water added)
- 1/2 cup grenadine
- 6 cups sparkling white grape juice
- Pour the pineapple juice, orange juice, limeade concentrate and grenadine into a large punch bowl; mix to combine.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill completely.
- When ready to serve slowly pour in the sparkling white grape juice; stir gently
MORE PUNCH RECIPES