Semi Homemade Pesto Stuffed Fried Chicken Breast | A simple dish stuffed with pesto, walnuts and raisins. Sweet and savory at its finest. This semi homemade recipe is just what you need when you’re too busy to make a complicated dinner and makes a great freezer dinner. Adding store bought pesto to the chicken not only adds a lot of delicious flavor but also makes this recipe super easy to put together.
No Stress Semi Homemade Pesto Stuffed Fried Chicken Breast
- If making this delicious dish and freezing it for a later dinner isn’t what you’re looking for but you still need an easy option, here is my suggestion for making dinner easy and delicious.
- Set your self up for success and make as much as you can the night before.
- Make the pesto filling
- Prepare the chicken breasts
- Stuff the chicken with the pesto mixture
- Close with toothpicks
- Place in a zip top bag and refrigerate until the next evening
- The next night follow the remaining instructions
MY FAVORITE SIDE DISHES
- HOLIDAY GREEN BEANS
- MARSALA RISOTTO WITH FRESH HERBS
- FRESH FROM THE GARDEN ROASTED BEETS
- POTATO CASSEROLE