These Sugar Pecans are so good you can serve them in a candy dish, add them to a salad, or any baked goods. Give them a try for your next dinner party or game night. When the weather cools down and you want a tasty hot breakfast add these delicious Sugar Pecans to your Steal Oats.
GIVE THESE SUGAR PECANS AS A GIFT TO YOUR FAVORITE HOSTESS!
Make lighter version by using Splenda instead of granulated sugar!
Create your own Recipe Box and save your favorite Lady Behind The Curtain recipes. Make a Meal Plan with your favorite recipes and ZipList will automatically add the ingredients to a Shopping List.
- 1 pound pecan halves
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon cold water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Beat egg white with water until fluffy.
- Fold pecans into egg whites until well coated.
- Mix cinnamon, sugar and salt. Fold coated pecans into sugar mix.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for one hour and serve.