Cherry Cheesecake Puppy Chow | The wonderful light flavor of cherry and cheesecake. Kid’s love it and so do adults. Serve this cherry cheesecake puppy chow as a quick and easy Valentine’s Day Dessert at your party! Wrap it up for a party favor or give as a teacher’s gift. You are going to love how simple this treat is to make. So simple the kid’s can join in too!
Puppy Chow –VS– Muddy Buddies…..which one is it? For me the definition is easy. If milk or dark chocolate is added then it muddy buddies. If only white chocolate is added then it’s puppy chow. I don’t if that’s correct or if there even is a correct answer but that’s the way I determine whether to call my recipe puppy chow or muddy buddies.
- 3.4 ounce cheesecake pudding mix
- 3 ounce cherry gelatin mix
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 8 cups rice chex cereal
- 1 pound container vanilla bark
- Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- In a large zip top bag add the pudding, gelatin and confectioners' sugar.
- Mix to combine and set aside.
- Measure the cereal into a large bowl.
- Keep the candy in the tray it comes in and place in the microwave.
- Microwave 1 minute, stir and heat an additional minute.
- Pour melted chocolate over cereal and stir until cereal is completely coated.
- Dump into the bag with the confectioners' sugar mixture, shake until all the cereal is coated.
- Pour onto the large foil covered pan until set.
- Store in a covered container up to 2 weeks.
This Cherry Cheesecake Puppy Chow was a part of my Valentine’s Day Dessert Table! Click here to see all the delicious treats—->>>>YOU’RE JUST MY TYPE
Sign up for my newsletter and receive my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER