This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TinkandNeverbeast #CollectiveBias
Fairy Dust Pistachio Muddy Buddies is a sweet delight. Rice cereal wrapped in melted vanilla candy and coated with a mixture of pistachio pudding mix and confectioners’ sugar. A treat that goes perfectly with my Tinker Bell Woodland Party.
Who knew that something so simple could be so good. Actually that’s usually how it goes. Right? These Fairy Dust Pistachio Muddy Buddies are so delicious and…..WARNING……addictive!
If you need print outs of fairies HERE (link) is what I used.
- 8 cups rice square cereal
- 2 (3.4 ounce) boxes pistachio pudding mix
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 6 tablespoons lime green sanding sugar, divided
- 1 pound vanilla melting candy
- Line a large baking pan with wax paper.
- Measure cereal into a large bowl.
- Add the pistachio pudding, confectioners' sugar and 3 tablespoons of the sprinkles to a large zip top bag or paper sack.
NOTE: I sifted the pudding mix to get rid of the pistachio nuts. That was my preference if you want you can leave them in for added crunch. Since I was serving this to little girls I decided to take the nuts out.
- Place the vanilla melting candy in a microwave safe container and heat 1 minute; stir until melted and creamy.
TIP: If candy is not melted microwave and additional 30 seconds.
- Pour melted candy over pre-measured cereal and stir to coat.
- Add the remaining 3 tablespoons of sprinkles and stir.
- Pour coated cereal in pistachio mixture; shake and roll the bag until the cereal has been coated with the mixture.
- Pour onto prepared baking pan, evenly spread out to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
To see how I displayed these delicious Fairy Dust Pistachio Muddy Buddies visit my Tinker Bell Woodland Party!