Leftover Pot Roast Pockets. What’s better then pot roast with all the fixings? Leftover over pot roast pockets! Tender roast beef, roasted potatoes, carrots and gravy encased in a tender crispy pie crust wrapper. Leftovers have gotten a bad rap and it’s time we change that! Your family may say they don’t like leftovers.
Can the lunch pockets be frozen?
HOW TO MAKE LEFTOVER POT ROAST POCKETS
- Once the pie dough is made, divide dough into 4 equal portions.
- Roll one portion into a 9-inch round
- Add pot roast, potatoes, carrots and a dollop of gravy to the center.
- Fold in half and crimp all around the outer edges.
- Repeat for remaining dough portions.
- Brush with an egg wash and bake until golden brown.
Create Leftover Pockets with these delicious recipes
- SLOW COOKER SOUTH OF THE BORDER ROAST
- SLOW COOKER CRANBERRY ROAST
- SEMI HOMEMADE CHICKEN POT PIE
- INSTANT POT SWISS STEAK
Recipe Variations—not meant to be added all at once
- Use puff pastry
- Add cheese
- Add green beans
- Add corn
- creamed or mashed potatoes
MORE POCKET RECIPES
- SAUSAGE AND EGG BREAKFAST POCKETS
- PICADILLO POCKETS
- KOREAN BEEF POCKETS
- ARTICHOKE DIP POCKETS
- ASPARAGUS POCKETS