Movie Night Candy Bar Bark. Easy to make homemade candy filled with your favorite candy bars. Whether it’s movie night or a Christmas Tray of goodies this delicious bark not only is easy to make but tastes amazing! I mean—how can you go wrong when you add your favorite chocolate bars on top of a piece of delicious chocolate? Simply—you can’t! Scroll down to see how this Movie Night Candy Bar Bark makes the perfect holiday gift!
Toppings for your Movie Night Candy Bar Bark
- milky way candy bar
- butterfinger candy bar
- heath candy bar
- snickers candy bar
- malted milk balls
- chocolate covered crisp peanut butter candy bar
- chocolate covered raisins
What’s the difference between Candy Coating and Real Chocolate?
What I like to use
How to make Movie Night Candy Bar Bark
- Line a large baking sheet (10×13) with foil.
- Melt chocolate in microwave, 1 minute, stir and an additional 45 seconds.
- Spread on prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle on assorted chopped candies.
- Press lightly into bark.
- Chill in the refrigerator until (about 30 minutes) or at room temperature several hours.
- Peel off foil and break or cut candy into pieces.
Creative ways to package your Movie Night Candy Bar Bark and Holiday party favors
How to store Movie Night Candy Bar Bark ahead.
- Prepare as directed
- Layer bark between sheets of wax paper in an airtight container
- Store in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks
- Label and freeze up to 3 months
- Serve at room temperature
MORE HOLIDAY CANDY RECIPES
- PUMPKIN SPICE ALMOND ROCA
- MOVIE NIGHT CANDY COATED LICORICE WITH POPCORN
- PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE FUDGE
- DARK CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES
- HOMEMADE FLUFFY PEPPERMINT MARSHMALLOWS
- HOMEMADE PAYDAY BARS
- WHITE CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE CANDY
- WINTER ICICLE PRETZELS
- 1 pound vanilla-flavor candy coating (the kind that comes with a microwavable tray)
- 6 ounces baking milk chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup assorted candy bars, chopped
- Line a baking sheet (10 x 13) with foil; set aside.
- Add chopped milk chocolate on top of the vanilla candy coating.
- Heat (in the microwave) 1 minute, stir and heat an additional 45 seconds.
- Stir until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Spread evenly to the edges.
- Sprinkle chopped candy bars.
- Press bar pieces lightly into the bark.
- Place in the refrigerator 30 minutes or until firm OR leave on the counter to come to room temperature for several hours.
- Use the foil to lift bark out of the pan.
- Carefully peel off foil and break into pieces.