Sixlets Funfetti Cake Batter Fudge: A creamy easy to make Easter treat, made with a cake mix, white chocolate, marshmallow cream, sixlets and sprinkles. The perfect Semi Homemade Easter Candy.
How to make Funfetti Cake Batter Fudge
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 tablespoons butter
- pinch of salt
- 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 7 ounce marshmallow cream
- 2/3 cup dry cake mix
- 8 tablespoons sprinkles
- 1 cup Sixlets candy
- Line a 8×8-inch baking pan with foil making sure the foil hangs over the edge.
- In a medium saucepan combine the white chocolate chips, butter, salt and condensed milk; heat until melted and smooth.
- Add the dry cake mix and stir until the mix dissolves.
- Add the marshmallow; stir until melted and smooth.
- Add sprinkles, stir to combine. DO NOT OVER STIR
- Pour hot fudge in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle on Sixlets, press down with the palm of your hand.
- Cover and refrigerate until set.
- Remove from refrigerator and cut into small squares.
Why I Love Sixlets Candy
Not just for the Easter Dessert Table
- PARTY FAVORS: Why hand out party favors? 1. It’s a great way of saying “Thank You” for coming to my party. 2. A party favor serves as a reminder to your guest of the great time they had.
- EASTER BASKET: Replace some of the store bought goodies with homemade goodies.
- BAKE SALE: Use different cake mixes, sprinkles and Sixlets to create an assortment of flavors….perfect for a bake sale.