Sixlets from SweetWorks is my favorite candy! Better than those other hard shelled chocolate candies. This Sixlets Funfetti Cake Batter Fudge is full of fun colors!
You’re kid’s will flip when they discover this yummy Sixlets Funfetti Cake Batter Fudge in their Easter Basket!
What more could you want? Chocolate, cake batter, sprinkles all wrapped up in fudge! LOVE IT!
Sixlets Funfetti Cake Batter Fudge
Perfect for an Easter table or basket!
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 tablespoons butter
- pinch of salt
- 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 7 ounce marshmallow cream
- 2/3 cup dry cake mix
- 8 tablespoons sprinkles
- 1 cup Sixlets candy
- Line a 8x8-inch baking pan with foil making sure the foil hangs over the edge.
- In a medium saucepan combine the white chocolate chips, butter, salt and condensed milk; heat until melted and smooth.
- Add the dry cake mix and stir until the mix dissolves.
- Add the marshmallow; stir until melted and smooth.
- Add sprinkles, stir to combine. DO NOT OVER STIR
- Pour hot fudge in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle on Sixlets, press down with the palm of your hand.
- Cover and refrigerate until set.
- Remove from refrigerator and cut into small squares.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
Sign up for my newsletter and receive a FREE ebook “Top 10 Fudge Recipes from Lady Behind The Curtain” PLUS my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER