Jelly Bean Fudge: Transform an easy to make fudge recipe into three of your favorite jelly bean flavors. With only TWO ingredients to make the fudge base and added extracts and colors this fun Easter Fudge can be made in no time and will be a hit at the Easter Egg Hunt!
How to Make Jelly Bean Fudge
- Line an 8-inch baking dish with foil; spray with non stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat add the white chocolate chips and condensed milk.
- Stir until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Divide chocolate into 3 bowls (about 2 cups each).
- In the first bowl, stir in the green food coloring and almond extract.
- Pour into prepared pan, smooth and refrigerate until firm (about 10 minutes).
- In the second bowl stir together the red food coloring, coconut and strawberry extracts.
- Gently spread pink mixture over green mixture.
- Refrigerate until firm (about 20 minutes).
- By this time the remaining chocolate might be too cool to spread. If that is the case pop the bowl into the microwave and heat (about 30 seconds).
- Stir vanilla into remaining chocolate, spread over pink layer; refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Take fudge out of refrigerator and lightly score fudge lengthwise and crosswise into 8 rows each way.
- Press jelly beans into the center of each square.
- Cover and refrigerate until set (about 4 hours). Lift fudge from the pan; remove the foil and cut into pieces following score lines.
Helpful Jelly Bean Tip!
Not Just for the Dessert Table
- PARTY FAVORS: Why hand out party favors? 1. It’s a great way of saying “Thank You” for coming to my party. 2. A party favor serves as a reminder to your guest of the great time they had.
- EASTER BASKET: Replace some of the store bought goodies with homemade goodies.
- BAKE SALE: The perfect bake sale treat that can be made in advance and stays fresh for days.