Sweetheart Cinnamon Rolls: Using store bought cinnamon rolls (the kind that roll out) is all you need to create these fun festive Valentine’s Day treats. Scroll down to view a step by step video to see how easy it is to create heart shaped cinnamon rolls. Scroll down for downloadable Valentine’s Day Party Supplies and FREE Valentine’s Day Activity and Coloring Sheets↓
Valentine’s Day Party Supplies
INDOOR VALENTINE’S DAY GAMES AND FREE ACTIVITY SHEETS
HOW TO MAKE SWEETHEART CINNAMON ROLLS
Click here to SEE HOW I USED THE SWEETHEART CINNAMON ROLLS ON MY VALENTINE’S DAY DESSERT TABLE (pictured below)—->>>>YOU’RE JUST MY TYPE VALENTINE’S DAY DESSERT TABLE
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE PRINTABLE RECIPE
- 1 (13 ounce) refrigerated (Grands) flaky cinnamon rolls with icing
- Optional: sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 9-inch round cake pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Carefully unwind each roll into a long strip of dough, leaving center coiled.
- Coil the unrolled end of each strip in toward center, making two equal coils.
- Pull middle of strip down to make a point, forming a heart shape; pinch point.
- Place in pan, points toward center.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing to cooling rack.
- Spread or drizzle frosting over warm rolls.
- Optional: add sprinkles.