There’s two things that will wake up the kids bacon and the scent of cinnamon rolls hot out of the oven. In less then 30 minutes your loved ones can be enjoying a sweet treat. Surprise the kids this Valentine’s Day with a batch of heart shaped cinnamon rolls. Make this Valentine’s Day a sweet success! ♥
Use the type of cinnamon rolls that are rolled not cut outs.
Carefully unwind (leave the end that was in the center wound).
Bring the two ends together and pinch the center to form a heart. Place in a baking pan.
IT’S THAT SIMPLE….AND LOOK HOW CUTE!
- 1 (13 ounce) refrigerated flaky cinnamon rolls with icing
- Optional: sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9-inch round cake pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Carefully unwind each roll into a long strip of dough, leaving center coiled.
- Coil the unrolled end of each strip in toward center, making two equal coils.
- Pull middle of strip down to make a point, forming a heart shape; pinch point.
- Place in pan, points toward center.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing to cooling rack.
- Spread or drizzle frosting over warm rolls.
- Optional: add sprinkles.
Scroll down to see how cute these Sweetheart Cinnamon Rolls looked on my dessert table!♥
MORE EASY AS 1-2-3 TREAT IDEAS
Sign up for my newsletter and receive my recipes in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click Here and sign up today! —->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER