Sweetheart Cinnamon Rolls | Using store bought cinnamon rolls is all you need to create these fun festive Valentine’s Day treats. Scroll down to see more EASY AS 1-2-3 VALENTINE’S DAY TREAT IDEAS!
There’s two things that will wake up the kids bacon and the scent of cinnamon rolls hot out of the oven. Surprise your kids this Valentine’s Day with a batch of heart shaped cinnamon rolls. In less then 30 minutes your loved ones can be enjoying a sweet treat.
Carefully unwind and shape into a heart (see specific instructions below).
Place in a baking pan.
Baked and ready for the frosting drizzle.
Sweetheart Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 (13 ounce) refrigerated flaky cinnamon rolls with icing
- Optional: sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9-inch round cake pan with non stick cooking spray.
- Carefully unwind each roll into a long strip of dough, leaving center coiled.
- Coil the unrolled end of each strip in toward center, making two equal coils.
- Pull middle of strip down to make a point, forming a heart shape; pinch point.
- Place in pan, points toward center.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing to cooling rack.
- Spread or drizzle frosting over warm rolls.
- Optional: add sprinkles.
MORE EASY AS 1-2-3 TREAT IDEAS
SEE HOW I USED THE SWEETHEART CINNAMON ROLLS ON MY VALENTINE’S DAY DESSERT TABLE BELOW!