Kraft chewy caramels (4 per pretzel)
Wilton white, bright pink, turquoise and yellow candy melts (approximately one bag of white and a half a bag each of the pink, turquoise and yellow for 6 pretzels)
Wilton white pearl dust
small paint brush
- Pour candy melts into medium size microwave safe bowls.
- Heat each color 1 minute at 60%, stir and continue heating in 30 second increments until creamy.
- Do this procedure for each color.
- Take wrapping off 4 caramels and place in a small microwave safe bowl.
- Heat on high 10 seconds.
- Roll caramel into a 12-inch long snack.
- Starting at the top of a pretzel rod; wind the caramel around.
- Dip or spoon the white candy over the pretzel making sure to fill in between the caramel and pretzel; tap off some of the excess but not much. You want to leave a thick coating.
- Drizzle the pink, turquoise and yellow over the white.
- Turning the pretzel and lightly tapping at the same tip will create a marble effect.
- If you see a spot that you would like more color in, go ahead and add more and keep turning and tapping.
- Place upright (I filled a jar with rice) in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Pour some of the pearl dust into a small container and brush onto the hardened pretzel.