Take this wonderful Praline Fudge to the office during the holiday season, give it to your kids teacher or a neighbor.
A layer of praline fudge sandwiched between two layers of chocolate fudge. So good! A must for your holiday tray.
All you do is make a big batch of chocolate fudge, add my microwave praline candy in the middle and you have got yourself the BEST fudge EVER!
For the Chocolate Fudge Layers
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the Praline Center
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 5 ounces evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
For the Chocolate Fudge Layers:
- Line a 10-inch baking dish with foil , with ends of foil extending over sides and spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Heat the milk, chocolate chips, butter and vanilla in a double boiler over simmering water.
- When the chocolate is almost melted start the microwave for the praline candy.
- Stir until the chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add half of the fudge to the prepared pan and refrigerate.
- Keep the 2nd half of the fudge on the double boiler with the burner of low.
- Stir occasionally.
For the Praline Center:
- Combine all ingredients in a 2 quart microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave at high 5 minutes, stir well.
- Microwave another 5 minutes, stir well.
- Take the chocolate fudge out of the refrigerator.
- Pour Praline over fudge.
- Refrigerate 5 minutes.
- Add remaining fudge that has been kept warm.
This is a LBC original!
Some of the foil might stick to the caramel. Make sure you peel ALL of it off.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain.