Spiced Apple Cupcakes | Kick off the Fall with the best apple cupcakes! With lots of Fall spices, shredded apples and a creamy delicious cinnamon cream cheese frosting. These cupcakes are the perfect treat to take to a Fall gathering like a school carnival cake walk. Want the most popular booth at the bake sale? Then take these cupcakes! More great treats for a bake sale would be…. Candy Apple Cupcake In a Jar, Circus Animal Puppy Chow or Carnival Soda Can Cupcakes.
Get a jump on all your Fall baking….these cupcakes freeze beautifully!
MORE FALL DESSERT RECIPES
CRUNCHY PUMPKIN CINNAMON BUNDT CAKE 2. PECAN PIE BARS 3. LAYERED PUMPKIN MARSHMALLOW CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
Spiced Apple Cupcakes with Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Frosting
For the Cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line muffin tin with 24 paper liners.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; set aside.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the eggs on at a time and the vanilla.
- Alternate the flour and apple juice in the butter mixture until well combined.
- Fold in the shredded apples.
- Fill lined muffin cups equally divided into 24 cupcakes ( I use an ice cream scoop).
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before frosting.
For the Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting:
- Follow directions for the Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting recipe.