Homemade Garlic Herb Butter. Dress up a plain stick of butter with fresh herbs, garlic and lemon. It’s the little touches that can make a good meal into a fantastic meal. Drizzle over vegetables, add to corn on the cob or slather onto a piece of sourdough bread. Homemade Butters are easy to make and fun to serve. Scroll down to see other uses↓
Offer a Variety (sweet and savory) of Butters on a Buffet Table
HOW TO USE HOMEMADE GARLIC HERB BUTTER
- Mashed Potatoes
- Baked Potatoes
How to Make Home Garlic Herb Butter
Can Herb Butter be Frozen?
How to make herb butter logs.
FRESH HOMEMADE BREAD RECIPES
- NO KNEAD CRUSTY BREAD
- THANKSGIVING SKILLET PECAN CORNBREAD
- SEMI HOMEMADE CHECKERBOARD ROLLS
- BUTTERMILK BISCUITS
- SIX DAZZLING DINNER ROLLS
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- In amsall bowl add the softened butter, parsley, lemon zest, basil and garlic.
- With the back of a spoon mix everything together.
- TO FORM A LOG: Spoon butter onto a piece of wax paper, form into a log and twist ends.
- Store in the refrigerator.