You are going to be VERY popular when you show up to the kid’s practice with this Vanilla Lime Puppy Chow.
St. Patrick’s Day is almost here! If you need a quick treat to make or take this Vanilla Lime Puppy Chow is the recipe for you! Full of lime flavor coated with vanilla chocolate. What can I say? Maybe YUM!
- 6 ounce lime gelatin mix
- 1 3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 8 cups rice chex cereal
- 1 pound container vanilla bark
- Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- In a large zip top bag add the gelatin and confectioners' sugar.
- Mix to combine and set aside.
- Measure the cereal into a large bowl.
- Keep the candy in the tray it comes in and place in the microwave.
- Microwave 1 minute, stir and heat an additional minute.
- Pour melted chocolate over cereal and stir until cereal is completely coated.
- Dump into the bag with the confectioners' sugar mixture, shake until all the cereal is coated.
- Pour onto the large foil covered pan until set.
- Store in a covered container up to 2 weeks.
MORE PUPPY CHOW/MUDDY BUDDIES RECIPES