White Birthday Confetti Cake. This delicious semi homemade birthday cake recipe makes the perfect layered white cake. With just the right amount of density and flavor, no one will ever guess the recipe started with a cake mix! Covered with an incredibly delicious Swiss Meringue Buttercream Frosting that is so light and airy you will instantly fall in love.
Tips for making the perfect White Cake
- Egg Whites: Only use egg whites, No yolks. Not only will it keep your cake a beautiful white color but it will also ensure that the cake will be the perfect density and not weighed down with extra fat. Exp: Marshmallows and angel food cakes only require egg whites for the same reason.
- Sour Cream: Sour Cream keeps everything moist
- Room Temperature: Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature. When ingredients are the same temperature, they bind together. If some on the ingredients are warm and some are cold, it creates a thicker batter and will take longer to bake.
What Extract Should I Use?
Can I Make This White Birthday Confetti Cake Into a Three Layer Cake?
Can I Make This Recipe Into Cupcakes?
HOW TO DECORATE WITH SPRINKLES
MORE SEMI HOMEMADE CAKE RECIPES
- GLAZED LEMON CAKE
- COCONUT LIME FIESTA CAKE
- ROCKY ROAD CAKE
- TIN CAN PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE
- HONEY BUN CAKE
- GOOEY CARAMEL CAKE
- HUMMINGBIRD POKE CAKE
- MASON JAR LID BLACK FOREST CAKES
- LEMON GOOEY BUTTER CAKE