Creamy on the inside and salty on top. This Pistachio Fudge has two of my favorite flavor combos.
For anytime of year! Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day, Easter or Christmas! This Pistachio Fudge will always be welcome.
The easiest way to get the perfect pistachio flavor every time is by using pistachio pudding mix and that’s exactly what I did to create this delicious sweet and salty fudge.
Perfect as a Thank You gift!
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 tablespoons butter
- pinch of salt
- 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 7 ounce marshmallow cream
- 1 - 3.4 ounce instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup pistachios (with salt), chopped
- Line a 8x8-inch baking pan with foil making sure the foil hangs over the edge.
- In a medium saucepan combine the white chocolate chips, butter, salt and condensed milk; heat until melted and smooth.
- Add the pudding mix and stir until the mix dissolves.
- Add the marshmallow; stir until melted and smooth.
- Pour hot fudge in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle on pistachios, press down with the palm of your hand.
- Cover and refrigerate until set.
- Remove from refrigerator and cut into small squares.
- Store at room temperature in a tightly sealed container.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain