Cabbage Salsa | One of a kind salsa made with angel hair shredded cabbage, green chiles and more. This salsa is outstanding on any Mexican dish but really shines simply served with a big basket of chips. NEW! NEW! NEW! PARTY SUPPLIES FROM LADY BEHIND THE PARTY (me)! Look below for all the details. ↓↓↓↓
DECORATE YOUR FIESTA PARTY IN STYLE! Take all the guess work out of planning a party! Everything is colorful and coordinated with a fun theme. One stop shopping is the way to go and at Lady Behind The Party, that’s exactly what you’re going to find. Whether you’re planning a Birthday Party, Wedding Reception or celebrating Cinco de Mayo this Let’s Fiesta Party Pack will set you up in style. It’s a Party in a Box! Look at the picture below for a sneak peek. There are over 25 Fiesta Party Supplies to choose from!
CLICK HERE AND SHOP NOW FOR GREAT PARTY SUPPLIES…. in my Etsy shop—->>>>Lady Behind The Party
This recipe is a nod to my home town Visalia Ca. There is a locally owned Mexican Restaurant; El Rosal. I have been to many Mexican Restaurants and this is the only one that serves Cabbage Salsa. I usually order my own bowl! Who goes to a Mexican Restaurant not just for the food but because they have the BEST chips and salsa? I DO that’s who! Whenever I’m in town it is always on my list of places to eat. For those of you whom have actually eaten there and know about their cabbage salsa I will warn you that my version is not as hot as theirs. Why? Because I’m a wimp when it comes to hot foods. So if you want to pump up the heat replace the diced green chiles with diced pickled jalapenos and then you’ll feel the heat.
- 1 (10 ounce) bag angel hair shredded cabbage, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 roma tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh jalapeno, seeded, finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In large bowl stir together the cabbage, chiles, tomato, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- Transfer to a jar and store in the refrigerator overnight.