Pumpkin Latté Decorated Pretzels: It’s the small touches that count. If you love the combo of sweet and salty then these delicious Thanksgiving Decorated Pretzels are for you! Transform your favorite fall drink into a fall treat! These Pumpkin latté decorated pretzels are super easy to make and fun to eat. PRETZEL POCKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE! WHAT’S A PRETZEL POCKET? FIND OUT BELOW↓
What Makes These Pretzels Pumpkin Coffee Flavored?
How Early Can I Decorate the Pretzels?
More Pumpkin Latté Recipes
HOW TO MAKE PUMPKIN LATTÉ DECORATED PRETZELS
- Pour white vanilla wafers (Ghirardelli) into a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat 1 minute on high and stir. Heat an additional 30 seconds at 60%, stir. Stir until no lumps are present.
- Spoon melted candy over pretzel rod.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and in the refrigerator to harden (about 10 minutes).
- If desired, add a second coat of the melted candy, place in refrigerator to harden (about 10 minutes)
- While the first layer is hardening, make the espresso drizzle.
- DRIZZLE: Pour white vanilla wafers in a microwave safe bowl. Heat 1 minute on high and stir until creamy.
- Once the vanilla candy is melted stir in the espresso powder.
- Pour into a piping bag, snip a small portion of the tip and in a back and forth motion add the latté portion to the pretzels.
- Add a sprinkle of espresso powder to the wet drizzle.
- Place back on the prepared cookie sheet to harden.