These Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake Bars are just as refreshing as they look! Bright and beautiful! The perfect easy and light dessert for a Spring Brunch, Ladies Tea, Bridal Shower or Baby Shower.
Reminiscent of the 50/50 bar these Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake Bars will take you back to a time when playing outside was what we all did and getting an ice cream from the ice cream man (truck) was a treat! Don’t forget the kids! How about making them ORANGE CREAM POPS, ORANGE CREAM CAKE POPS or ORANGE DREAM PUPPY CHOW.
Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake Bars
Enjoy the flavors of Summer!
For the Crust
- 2 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 60 wafers)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 - 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
For the Orange Cheesecake Layer
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 5 drops yellow food coloring
- 3 drops red food coloring
For the Crust:
- Put wafers into a food processor and pulse until the wafers are in crumb form.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the wafer crumbs and butter.
- Press into greased 13-in x 9-in. baking pan.
For the Cheesecake Layer:
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the milk, eggs and vanilla beat until combined.
- Pour half of the cream cheese mixture over crust.
For the Orange Cheesecake Layer:
- Add the orange juice concentrate, orange peel, extract and food coloring to the remaining cream cheese mixture; beat until combined.
- Lightly pour over first layer.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain
MORE CHEESECAKE BAR RECIPES