So, do you like dipping berries in chocolate? Do you like cheesecake? That’s what I thought! Your favorite flavors come together with these Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies!
These special treats are easy to make. They start with your favorite brownie mix then swirls of raspberry jam and cheesecake mix. DELICIOUS!
When deciding what you want to bring or make for a large family gathering or barbecue look no further YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR RECIPE!
For more ideas visit my Backyard Barbecue.
Raspberry Cheesecake Brownies
Perfect for a quick and easy dessert.
For the Brownies
- 1 (18.9 ounce) triple chocolate brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
For the Raspberry Cheesecake
- 4 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup seedless Raspberry Preserves
For the Brownies:
- Spray a 8x8 -inch pan with non stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl add the brownie mix, eggs, water and oil.
- Mix until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- In a medium bowl, add the cream cheese, egg yolk, sugar, vanilla and preserves.
- Beat until creamy.
- Drop cheesecake batter on top of brownie batter in big dollops.
- Using a knife swirl the cheesecake batter and brownie batter together making sure NOT to combine completely.
- Bake 43 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan and cut into 16 squares.
This recipe is from Lady Behind The Curtain