How fun are these Buffet Pancake Dippers! With a hidden surprise. BACON!!! Who can resist Bacon Pancakes! When pouring syrup over my pancakes I always include the bacon. Come on admit it you do to. Now your guests can have a pancake and bacon all in one easy to eat dipper! I made these Buffet Pancake Dippers for the wedding party the morning of the wedding. They were a huge hit. That morning was so crazy it was nice to have something they could grab and go. I’m making them again for an Easter Breakfast Brunch. ALSO GREAT FOR NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY!
ARE YOU READY TO HAVE A FUN BREAKFAST?
Make a batch, cool completely, place in a freezer safe zip top bag. Next time you need something on the go…pop a couple in the toaster! Off you go with a yummy on the go breakfast.
LET THE FUN BEGIN!
- 1 recipe of the Bisquick pancake batter including the ingredients to make the batter
- 12 slices center cut bacon
- lite syrup
- Cook bacon and set aside.
- Mix batter according to the package directions.
- Pour into a squeeze bottle with a big enough hole for the batter to pour from. I used a cheap picnic ketchup bottle. You know the tall skinny red ones. They also come in yellow for mustard.
- I cut the tip bigger.
- Heat griddle (I heat mine to 300°).
- Squeeze batter in a long oval shape a little longer and wider then the bacon and place a slice of cooked bacon in the center.
- Lightly press bacon into the batter.
- Squeeze more batter over the bacon. I just did a zig zag line.
- This is to protect the bacon from the griddle and keep the bacon in place when you turn the pancake dipper over.
- Cook until the batter starts to bubble then turn over and cook a few minutes longer.
- Serve syrup in 4 ounce wide mouth mason jars.
MORE BRUNCH RECIPES
NEVER MISS A POST
Sign up for my newsletter and receive my recipes and Etsy store updates in your inbox. Easy to see anytime and saved for safe keeping. Click here and sign up today—->>>>CURTAIN CALL NEWSLETTER