Marbled Valentine’s Day Pretzels: Create a work of art! Wow your guests, co workers and friends with these easy to make fun and elegant Marbled Valentine’s Day Pretzels! Don’t be fooled by how amazing these pretzels look! They are super easy to make. Scroll down to see the process, so you can make these marbled pretzels too! Scroll down for printable party supplies.
Valentine’s Day Party Supplies
How to Make Marbled Valentine’s Day Pretzels
- FOR THE CANDY
- place candy melts in a large bowl, melt in microwave 100 % power for one minute, stir and continue heating at 60% power in 30 second increments until the candy has melted and is a creamy consistency.
- NOTE: If the candy is too thick add some shortening 1 tablespoon at a time until the right consistency is reached.
- One 12 ounce bag per color (equaling three bags) will cover approximately 20 PRETZELS!
Mix it Up!
MORE VALENTINE’S DAY DESSERT RECIPES
MORE DECORATED PRETZEL IDEAS
CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT MANY DIFFERENT DECORATED PRETZEL METHODS~EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HOW TO DECORATE PRETZELS
- 1 (12 ounce) bag Wilton candy melts per color
- pretzel rods
- Pour one color of candy melts into a large microwave safe bowl or jar.
- Microwave at 50 to 60% for one minute, stir and continue in 30 second increments until candy is smooth and melted.
- TIP: If the melted candy is too thick, add shortening to thin it out. ONLY 1 TABLESPOON AT A TIME
- Dip the main color in the melted candy IMPORTANT do not tap off the candy the base coat need to be thick for this to work.
- Drizzle the other colors over the base coat.
- Turn the pretzel while tapping the extra coating off.
- As you turn and tap this should create a marble affect.
- TIP: If you see a spot that needs more color, you can add it while the candy is still wet.
- Continue tapping and turning until the pretzel reaches the design you want.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment or wax paper to dry.