Easy Blueberry Buttermilk Biscuit Muffins. Two in one! Is it a biscuit or is it a muffin? You be the judge, but whatever you decide I know you will love these light and fluffy muffins, made with buttermilk and bursting with blueberries.
Take your Easy Blueberry Buttermilk Biscuit Muffins up a notch with these toppings.
- Blueberry Preserves
- BEFORE baking add a dusting of sparkling sugar
- Lemon Curd
- Lemon Butter→CITRUS BUTTER
How to Store and Freeze Blueberry Buttermilk Muffins
How to Reheat Muffins
Are these Blueberry Buttermilk Muffins Healthy?
LIGHT MUFFIN RECIPES
- LOW FAT BUTTERMILK OATMEAL MUFFINS
- CRANBERRY ORANGE MUFFINS
- LOW FAT ZUCCHINI MUFFINS
- FRUIT AND FLAXSEED MUFFINS
- LIGHT RASPBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
- LIGHT BLACKBERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
- BLUEBERRY BRAN MUFFINS
- LIGHT BLUEBERRY BANANA MUFFINS
- LIGHT APPLE CINNAMON MUFFINS
- MORNING GLORY MUFFINS
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl stir to combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl beat egg and buttermilk. While whisking slowly stir in the melted butter. Stir the buttermilk mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups two-thirds full; bake 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.