Easy Holiday Pineapple Cheese Ball. ONLY THREE INGREDIENTS! A Christmas Party wouldn’t be the same without this super easy holiday appetizer. Delicious cream cheese, crushed pineapple, crunchy walnuts is all you need to create a homemade cheese ball! It’s a party on a platter! Add your favorite crackers for an easy holiday appetizer.
How to make this Holiday Pineapple Cheese Ball
- In a medium bowl mix together cream cheese and pineapple.
- Form into a ball and roll in chopped nuts.
- Cover and refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Only allow the cheese ball to sit out no longer then 2 hours.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
May Favorite Cheese Ball Recipes
How to transform your favorite cream cheese spread into a cheese ball!
MORE HOLIDAY APPETIZER RECIPES
- WHITE BEAN AND ARTICHOKE SPREAD
- BACON RANCH PINWHEEL APPETIZERS
- CRAB CAKE STUFFED SHRIMP
- FRUIT AND CHEESE PUFFS
- CREAM CHEESE AND OLIVE PECAN BITES
- STUFFED GRAPES