Easy Holiday Pineapple Cheese Ball. ONLY THREE INGREDIENTS! A Christmas Party wouldn’t be the same without this super easy holiday appetizer. Delicious cream cheese, crushed pineapple, crunchy walnuts is all you need to create a homemade cheese ball! It’s a party on a platter! Add your favorite crackers for an easy holiday appetizer.
How to make this Holiday Pineapple Cheese Ball
- In a medium bowl mix together cream cheese and pineapple.
- Form into a ball and roll in chopped nuts.
- Cover and refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Only allow the cheese ball to sit out no longer then 2 hours.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
May Favorite Cheese Ball Recipes
How to transform your favorite cream cheese spread into a cheese ball!
MORE HOLIDAY APPETIZER RECIPES
- WHITE BEAN AND ARTICHOKE SPREAD
- BACON RANCH PINWHEEL APPETIZERS
- CRAB CAKE STUFFED SHRIMP
- FRUIT AND CHEESE PUFFS
- CREAM CHEESE AND OLIVE PECAN BITES
- STUFFED GRAPES
- 2 ( 8 ounce) cream cheese blocks, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1½ cups walnuts, chopped
In a medium bowl mix together cream cheese and pineapple. Form into a ball and roll in chopped nuts. Cover and refrigerated until ready to serve. Only allow the cheese ball to sit out no longer then 2 hours. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving Calories 0Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 0mgFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 0g