If your guests love caramel apples then they will LOVE this Toffee Dip!
WARNING! This toffee dip is addictive! Double the recipe and your guests will keep coming back for more.
Serve this dip with apple slices. Tastes like a caramel apple without the chewy sticky mess.
Create your own Recipe Box and save your favorite Lady Behind The Curtain recipes. Make a Meal Plan with your favorite recipes and ZipList will automatically add the ingredients to a Shopping List.
- 1 - 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 - 8 ounce bag Heath English Toffee Bits
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Fold in toffee bits.
- Serve with sliced apples.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
This recipe is from the Taste of Home Ultimate Halloween 2013 magazine.
MORE GREAT DIP RECIPES
1. BEER DIP 2. 49ERS GUACAMOLE DIP 3. LIGHT CREAMY FRUIT DIP 4. SUN DRIED TOMATO DIP 5. WHITE BEAN AND ARTICHOKE SPREAD