If your guests love caramel apples then they will LOVE this Toffee Dip!
WARNING! This toffee dip is addictive! Double the recipe and your guests will keep coming back for more.
Serve this dip with apple slices. Tastes like a caramel apple without the chewy sticky mess.
- 1 - 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 - 8 ounce bag Heath English Toffee Bits
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Fold in toffee bits.
- Serve with sliced apples.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
This recipe is from the Taste of Home Ultimate Halloween 2013 magazine.
MORE GREAT DIP RECIPES